Here is the front design panel with one coat of primer.
The idea behind it was the Royal Coat of Arms pictured below.
The design was Lance's idea but I ended up painting it much more girly than the picture above.
You can see the stair design in post Day 8 & 9. Once that design was set we went with the same look for all the trim work. On Day 10 my parents were back for a visit (late June 2011) and helped complete the rest of the trim work.
Also, on this visit my awesome Dad sheet-rocked and puttied the entire inside of the playhouse!!
Here is the dutch door from inside looking out. We still need to get a proper knob for the doors. Right now we are just using a chain with a hook.
Next post will be the finished paint job! Stay tuned!